- Overview: A day of Brac adventure with caves, nature walks, scenic outlooks, and optional rock climbing or rappelling
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: USD $245
- Skill Level: No experience required
- Fitness Level: All ages (8+) and fitness levels
Discover the breathtaking Cayman Brac, the island of rock: cliffs, caves, and Caymanite. Rock Iguana Ltd ensures you an exciting, safe and stress-free experience. Discover Cayman Brac tours are 100% customizable and we can accommodate all fitness levels. These are some of the activities that a tour might include:
- Exploring historical caves deep within the limestone that offered protection for islanders in the numerous hurricanes that have struck these shores.
- Learning about the beautifully unique ecology and geology of Cayman Brac on a nature walk.
- Overlooking the deep azure sea from Lighthouse Point, a lookout from atop the monstrous bluff. Here you may be able to see booby birds warring with the man-o-wars (frigates) in an exciting battle for food.
If you prefer a little more adventure, we can spice up the experience with a thrilling rappel or an introduction to rock climbing at the end of the day.